2) That the "nicer" you are to a woman the more she often seems to act like "just a friend" to
What’s going on here? Didn’t mom say to be "nice" to girls?
Here’s the deal: Women aren’t usually romantically attracted to "nice" guys. Women are attracted to men who are funny, confident, and mysterious. Good looks don’t hurt, but if you’re not 6’4" tall and model-handsome, then you have to learn how to attract women with your personality.And being "nice" isn’t going to do it for you.
1) Women make decisions very, very quickly about whether a man is going to be "just a friend" or if
he has romantic potential, and once her decision is made, it’s probably going to stay made.
2) These decisions are made "subconsciously", meaning that women make all of them quickly and at
a "gut level".
3) If you know how, you make her feel attraction feelings rather than "friend" feelings.
4) The way to do it is to stop acting "nice" and start acting, well… something else… and I
don’t mean "not nice".
Y termina dando 3 consejos, ninguno de los cuales cumplo con mi personalidad pero sin duda el ultimo de los cuales creo debo de practicar mas pues generalmente suelo ser directo y sincero en mis respuestas… quien podia pensar que al hacerlo me estoy "dando en la torre" ???
2) Look around at other things and seem kind of pre-occupied when you first start talking to her. Make your funny remarks with a carefree, detached tone. You want to sound like you’re talking to your best friend. Attractive women are approached all the time. It’s not attractive to a woman when you look like you’ve just met Madonna. This "just a little too confident" attitude is very attractive to women… especially when it’s combined with humor.
3) Don’t answer her questions directly. Women love to ask questions like: "What do you do?" and "Where do you live?" and "Tell me about your family". Answer with funny answers, and don’t give her what she wants. Most guys say, "Oh, I’m an engineer" or "I’m a stock broker". BORING,BORING. If she asks what you do… say, "Oh, funny you should ask. I’m a Calvin Klein Underwear Model… What do you do?…" (This is especially funny if it’s OBVIOUS that you are NOT a model) Do you get it? Keep it up and keep her laughing.